Spirit in the Sky ~ Brand Mix

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Spirit in the Sky

Somehow, for my 4-year old daughter, the Warner Bros logo has become an evil spirit called "Too Loud".

She can't sleep in her own bed anymore because "Too Loud" comes after her in her dreams.

"Too Loud" lives in the sky (as you can clearly see from the logo) and also introduces some of her favorite children's videos (which doesn't bother her at all)

We have started a gentle campaign to discredit "Too Loud". No success so far.

1 comment:

Martin Bishop said...

And a story from my own childhood with a similar odd set of associations:

We used to have a substitute teacher come in from time to time and I was very worried about him.

I sat in the front row of class and I could smell something on him that I had only previosly smelled when I visited our kindly doctor. So, I assumed he must be sick all the time.

Years later I realized that actually they both stunk of alcohol.

 
Blog Directory - Blogged